Sunday, November 09, 2008

Writing has been some-kind of relief for me, so not writing for a long time means my grudge has risen up. To say more it has been a tranquilizer for me in this world where one finds other difficulty in understanding. Pains and difficulties are always there to give a bigger lesson in life; that’s the situation I’m now in. I’m sometimes scared, but without getting scared, tiredness, sleepless nights and restless days there’s no way defining difficulty and without difficulty we can never define struggle. Honest acceptance can bring equanimity, calmness, compassion in anybody, but honest acceptance cannot be accomplished without clear understanding and clear understanding without clear consciousness of what we are facing or doing. Other thing that I understood my experience is that if anybody don’t understand something keep on observing or start playing with it for a long time, your sense will automatically will start grabbing it and this understanding has been more powerful than any other mode of understanding that I’ve experienced up-to now coz it can become no different to human instinct and I hope you can understand what instinct is?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home