Tuesday, May 02, 2006

cigarette















A flash of fire came burning me
It is burning me I cried!
But there’s no sound to be heard
Another pull of air comes pushing the fire toward my heart
Again I cried please don’t let me die
Still there’s no help neither any sympathy
A blast of laughter thundered
Me hanging between two hard fleshes not letting me free
Slowly it burned my heart
I am dying!
My voice melted in air
Still I cried
Help, Help, Help
Gradually my wail took its dead-silence
No one knew it
Neither the burner nor the GOD oh my messiah
I stopped my silenced wail coz I now knew no one hears it
I let myself burn till I took my last breathe
My half-burned corpse was dumped between coffins made of clay
No one felt it
Coz no one was a burning cigarette

Milan Gurung (Freeman)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home